SO CHEAP!

Posted by Greg Narvasa On Friday, March 19, 2010 0 comments


Living in japan many many things are very expensive as most know, but one thing that helps alot is national health care! Even me being here as a student, i get national coverage, which means i pay only 30% of the cost. I had a problem with my back tooth that was putting too much pressure on my upper tooth, and i thought i needed it to be pulled. I finally went to a dentist in my town, which he actually spoke english and he said i just needed to file down the tooth a bit. As an english teacher, one of my students told me if a dentist tells you first thing is that they want to extract the tooth, LEAVE immidiatly. Luckily he didnt suggest that. In the end it took only 5 minutes start to finish, and only cost 690 yen, thats about $7.00! I would never be able to get that in america!

No comments: